Product Code: 56602
Boiler Noise Silencer F2 is designed to reduce boiler noise and kettling which is a symptom of a scaled system. It is ideal for use with all types of boilers and is compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in systems including aluminium.
- Reduces boiler and system noise
- Improves heat transfer efficiency
- Compatible with all Fernox Protectors
- Can be left in the system permanently
- Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems
- One 500ml recyclable bottle treats up to 130 litres of system water (16 radiators) and the equivalent of 250m2 of underfloor systems.
Application, Fitting & Dosing
A single dose treats a larger sized property with a heating system of 130 litres, up to 16 radiators, or 250 sqm of underfloor heating. Too much treatment will not cause problems and is preferable to insufficient dosing. Severe noise may require more than one application. For open vented systems add via the header tank. For sealed systems add via a suitable dosing point (e.g. a towel rail, or an in-line system filter). Alternatively, use a suitable dosing vessel to inject the product into the system. For long term protection against corrosion and limescale we recommend systems are cleansed using Fernox Cleaner F3 and then protected with Fernox Protector F1. In single feed indirect cylinders, e.g. ‘Primatic’ or similar, potable water chemicals must be used.
Package, Handling & Safety
Fernox Boiler Noise Silencer F2 is supplied in 500 ml bottles.
Fernox Boiler Noise Silencer F2 is classified as non-hazardous, but as with all chemicals, keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Physical Specification / Properties
Colour: Pale beige
SG: 1.05 @ 20°C