The High output kits use 150mm pipe centres, making them capable of heating all wel insulated rooms with standard heat loss.
1. Complete Manifold Kit with temperature gauge, pre-mounted onto installation bracket.
2. Grundfos UPM3 Pump ('A' rated, latest model, Eup/Erp Ready, in black with Temperature Control Mixing Unit.
3. 16mm x 2mm - 5 Multilayers Pipe
4. Edge insulation to be used around the edge of rooms.
5. Pipe Cutter.
6. Pipe Staple Clips, compatible with tracker gun or use manually to clip.
7. Euroconus Connectors to connect pipe to manifold 16mm x 2mm
8. Temperature Gauge and Pressure Gauge comes with the Manifold.
9. Pipe tool to help with installation.
High Output Wet Underfloor Heating Screed Kits 150mm Centres
To maximise the output of your heating system, please use the following guidelines:
- Carpets: do not exceed 2.5 tog rating carpet & underlay combined
- Engineered wood & laminate: the flooring depth must not exceed 25mm
- Tiles & Stone: advise the inclusion of a decoupling layer (Ditra Mat or similar) to accommodate different expansion rates
- Vinyl & Karndean: use a tile backer board or thin ply to provide a flat, level surface before bonding flooring to
Please note carefully: if wood-based flooring is used, a floor probe MUST be included to limit the floor temperature to 27°c