- Simple To Apply With A Self-adhesive Backing That Will Stick To Your New Or Existing Bathroom Mirror. Demista pads are a type of heating pad used to prevent condensation on mirrors and glass surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas where humidity is high.
- This Ip44 Rated Demista Pad Wires Directly Into You Bathroom Lighting Circuit Giving Simple Control. They are made of ultra-thin, self-adhesive foil that can be easily installed behind a mirror or glass panel.
- Fast Heat Up Times With Very Low Energy Consumption 5c Above Room Temperature For Mist Free Point. Demista pads use electrical current to heat the surface of the glass or mirror, which prevents moisture from forming
- We Have A Large Range Pad Of Sizes Available To Cover 60% To 80% Of Your Fog Free Bathroom Mirrors. The pads come in a range of sizes to accommodate various mirror and glass panel sizes, but can not be cut to fit custom shapes and sizes.
- They are easy to install and require no maintenance or cleaning, and do not affect the appearance of the mirror or glass panel. The cost of a mirror demister typically depends on its size and wattage, with larger and higher wattage demisters costing more than smaller one's.
- Demista pads are ideal for use in bathrooms, showers, saunas, and other areas where steam and moisture can accumulate on mirrors and glass surfaces. Mirror Demista is a type of heating pad that is designed to prevent mist or condensation from forming on bathroom mirrors.
- They can also be used in refrigerated display cases and other commercial applications where condensation can be a problem. The heating pad is self-adhesive and can be easily installed without the need for professional assistance, other than electrcal connection.
Mirror Heater Demister Pad MH 7010 300 x 250mm